Post-secondary and higher education institutions are required by statute to provide enrolled and prospective students contact information for filing complaints with the institution’s accrediting agency and with the appropriate state agency for handling complaints within the state. Below is information on King's College's accreditation agency and contact information for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania agency that has responsibility for complaint resolution.

King's College Accreditation

King’s College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.

Complaint resolution in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has authorized King's College to offer associate, baccalaureate and master’s degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate level certificates. To file grievances or complaints with the state, contact the Office of Post-Secondary and Higher Education, Division of Higher and Career Education, at or call (717) 783-8228.